What I liked about this book:
- Explained the female reproductive cycle in a holistic manner,
- Reminds women of the sacredness of their monthly cycle and their feminine abilities to create life,
- Offers alternatives to hormonally – chemically altering the body to prevent conception,
- Explains, in easy to understand terms, how the synthetic hormones in the pill, implants, shot, cervical ring, hormonal IUDs, etc. negatively affect the female body in both the short and long-term (I mean this both as short and long-term use effects and the immediate side effects and long-term side effects on female health.), and
- Offers females a new (old) way of viewing their bodies as divine.
If you are curious about the impacts of hormones on your body, your daughter’s, granddaughter’s, girlfriend’s, mother’s… I recommend this read.
Would love to hear your thoughts in comments. Now, later, after you read the book…